Welcome back! This is the final night of our tour. Hopefully with tonight's post and the 4 previous ones, you've gotten a few ideas that you may be able to use! I always get ideas from my sisters and it's kind of nice because we each have a little different viewpoint.
Off to Heather's! She has the most adorable little brick federal style house and the outside always looks so cute as well. She has done a lot of updating recently and, although it look good before, it really looks fabulous now! Her style is farmhouse and she really nailed it. Although I have to say my favorite part of her house is the kitchen. It's circa 1950's cabinets are to die for.
Here's how she answered her questions:
- What is your favorite piece? Her little tree in the galvanized bucket.
- What is your favorite collection? She loves how she styled her entryway and that's her favorite, but she also loves lights. And the more lights the better! (and I have to add, they look especially twinkly against the snow!)
- What is your inspiration? Pinterest!!
- How do your decorations make you feel? Peaceful and happy!
- What do others say about your house? They love it and can really feel the farmhouse style.
- What would you call your style? Um, farmhouse?
- What is your favorite childhood memory of Christmas? Walking down the stairs and getting our pictures taken in front of the stocking. (Heather is all about the pics!)
With the farmhouse style everywhere, and why not? It's cozy and adorable! Let's see if you get the same vibe.
Adorable, huh? I've over used that word, but it's pretty right on. And with that, we've finished our tour. My favorite part of the tour, which we did this last week, was reminiscing about a bunch of different childhood memories of Christmas. It's funny how each one of us remembered different things and it brought back a little of the feelings we had when we were younger. We had a great childhood and I can't remember a bad Christmas. And yes, I know how lucky we were. It makes us even more grateful as adults.
I hope everyone has the Merriest of Christmases and all the best to you and yours in the new year.